Buy Kovakka vattal Online or Ivy gourd is a tropical plant that belongs to the pumpkin family. Ivy gourd is a fast-growing trying to climb vine that may swiftly take over trees, bushes, and other supports. Although this plant likes a sunny, protected location with sandy soil. It will grow outside as well. It can grow vegetatively because it is a perennial plant.
Kovakka Vattal are a staple of traditional Kerala cuisine. We manufactured this at home (Sun Dried) that are hygienically wrapped to keep the freshness. Simply heat the oil and then place the fries in the heated oil, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes. Tasty kovakka vattal are ready to go with curd rice, chutney, and pickle.
Health benefits of Buy Kovakka vattal Online
- Treats diabetes problem: Consumption of coccinia or kovakka may enhance our glucose tolerance. This would aid in reducing our blood sugar levels. According to research, coccinia, tindora, or kovakka is the greatest vegetable for type 2 diabetes.
- Hypertension: The efficacy of ivy gourd to reduce hypertension has also fell short. The majority of the data supporting its usage is speculative and relies on generalised models such as a Disease-Consensus Index, which evaluates the plant’s potential to cure disease instead of its real effect on disease.
- Prevents obesity : It is important to understand that obesity is much more than just gaining weight; it is a disease in which the body is unable to sustain a regular metabolism. The levels of anti substances in kovakka, tindora, or coccinia has anti-obesity properties, which aids in body metabolism and avoids obesity in us.
- Helpful to the nervous system: The health of the nervous system is critical in order to avoid disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, and others. The combination of vitamins B1, B2, and B6 in this coccinia or kovakka may help to maintain a healthy neurological system.
- Bone health encourage: Because it contains calcium and iron, this vegetable is excellent for our bone health. As a result, physicians suggest it.
Order for homemade Kovakka Vattal online from Koottukari Foods and get it delivered to your doorstep.