Paani, a type of sweet syrup, is offered near the end of the traditional Christian feast in Kerala. Paani Vilambal, or offering paani, a sweet syrup prepared from a type of palm, with a plantain, was a custom in Northern Travancore. Ths is serving as a dessert with sadya, and it adds to the sensation of a good meal. It’s wonderful to have something sweet after a hefty lunch. Furthermore, it facilitates our digestion. This delicious dessert gives you the sensation of eating the perfect meal. Furthermore, having this item with banana (pazham) is the ideal combination. Thus it is popularly known as pazham paani. We can also taste the real flavor of jaggery in this delectable delicacy.
- This helps your digestion easily.
- Hence, it is sweet it is the best dessert item.
- It is good at sweetness.
- It gives a complete feeling of delicious meal
Buy Kerala style wedding paani from koottukari food products. The real Kerala wedding flavor is provided by Koottukari food’s homemade flavors.
- Cumin seed1 tsp
- Palm juice
- Dry ginger powder-1 tsp
- Cardamom-3 or 4 nos
- Jaggery -250 grm
- Water-1 ltr
- Take a frying pan Add cardamom and cumin seed to it and cook it thoroughly. Once it cools, ground it and set it aside.
- Put the jaggery in a basin, add the water, and thoroughly dissolve it. Strain it and set it aside.
- Then, in a separate bowl, we add the banana and mash it thoroughly for the paani.
- Again, we add jaggery water to the basin and thoroughly mix it.
- Then we mix in the crushed powders of cumin seed, cardamom, and dried ginger powder.
- Heat a pan, add the banana and jaggary mixture, and sauté until it is ready.
- Remove off the heat and place in a container or clay pot when the heat is gone.
- Then serve traditional Kerala dessert with banana.
Enjoy the authentic flavor of paani..! Buy paani online from Koottukari Food products..!!