Black Cumin Seed Online – Karimjeerakam
Black Cumin Seed Online (Kalonji seeds) is a darker, smaller, and thinner variety of Kalonji seeds. It has a sweeter flavour than cumin seeds and strong citrus undertones. When dry-roasted or toasted in oil, it turns nutty and has a deeper flavour. Black cumin is one of the five spices in the Bengali spice mixture and is included in various garam masalas.
The seeds have a light smell, but when rubbed, they release an oregano-like aroma. The flavour is slightly bitter and spicy, and the texture is crisp. The seeds can be purchased whole or ground. For a greater flavour, fry or roast these seeds before using. It can also be eaten raw, or mixed with honey or water to make a drink.
- Lowers cholesterol and lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Black cumin is particularly efficient against a variety of bacterial infections.
- Aids in the protection of the liver: It aids in the protection of the liver from injury and damage.
- Black cumins protect the stomach lining and prevent stomach ulcers.
- These seeds also have a wide range of therapeutic qualities.
- Autoimmune illnesses benefit from black cumin seeds.
- Half a teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with warm water once a day will help regulate blood pressure.
- Kidney stones and infections can be treated at home by taking kalonji oil mixed with a teaspoon of honey or warm water.
- Kalonji seeds are employed in weight loss diets as a wonder ingredient.