Buy Mango pickle Online, An Indian plate would be incomplete without a spoon of pickles, whether it is for a vegetarian or non-vegetarian dinner. Many of our fondest childhood memories include instances when we assisted Granny with her pickle making. But how many of us are aware of how this spicy preparation became ingrained in Indian culinary tradition?
The precise roots of the Indian pickle are unknown, although its linked to the old technique of food preservation by curing it with sugar or salt. Long ago refrigeration and canning made it workable to store meals for extended periods of time, Ancient civilizations found that drying perishable goods in the sun and curing them with salt or immersing them in brine increased their lifespan.
Making mango pickle is a multi-sensory experience. Mangoes come in a variety of forms and colors; not all mangoes are edible, but almost all may pickled. The texture of hard fruit that has stewed to softness or pickles that are still chewy. Mango Pickle is a spicy, sour pickle prepared from raw mangoes. Pickles have an essential role in the cuisines of all Indian states. Mango pickle produced in every family in India. Recipes change from state to state, and each family makes pickles in their own unique way.
- Koottukari foods mango pickles are made with premium quality mangoes.
- Use of natural sea salt.
- There are no preservatives or food colors in this product.
Benefits of Buy Mango Pickle Online
“King of fruits” – Mango is adored by people of all ages for its enticing, sweet, and fragrant flavour. This refreshes your mind and revitalizes your body by providing the following benefits:
- Vitamin C: Mangoes have more vitamin C than apples, bananas, lemons, and oranges, according to recent research. The presence of vitamin C is useful in the treatment of blood diseases. Those who are not used to eating citrus fruits can try mangoes fresh, or if you are afraid to do so, add it to your cooked food intake.
- Prevents dehydration: Eating salty raw mangoes prevents excessive water loss from the body and quenches thirst by increasing saliva secretion. Ultimately, this leads to the avoidance of dehydration.
- Protects Liver: Fresh raw mango pickle stimulates bile acid production, which finally cleans the intestine if there are any bacterial illnesses.
- Treats gastrointestinal disorders: When taken in sufficient quantities, it aids in the restoration of healthy digestive functioning.
Shelf Life: 9 Months
There are no reviews yet.